500 hour Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Ft. Lauderdale
Monday through Friday: 9am – 6:30pm
Sat: 8am – 2pm
Pachi has been a Bikram Yoga studio owner and Bikram teacher for 15 years leading Advanced classes for more than 10 years and has been Florida Asana Champion for the last 5 years.
Lizzy Hoffmann is a beloved teacher to many who is a Master Yoga Teacher Trainer and has led over 60 yoga teacher trainings having certified almost 1,000 yoga teachers.
At our 500 hot Yoga and Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Ft. Lauderdale you will learn how to break down and teach an Intermediate class that will lead into the mastering of the 84 Asana or Advanced Series from the Ghosh lineage. You will also learn Sun Salutations and Vinyasa from the Krishnamacharya lineage.
This course is great for Bikram Students, Bikram teachers and Bikram studio owners looking to expand their class offering but also for yoga teachers of all lineages who would like to learn how to teach an amazingly therapeutic, fun and challenging class!
Intermediate is the bridge from the beginning yoga class into the more challenging postures of the advanced series. Pachi and Lizzy have created a method that makes it possible for different levels to attend and explore this postures in a safe effective and fun way.You will be able to teach modifications, progressions, Drills for conditioning and fun Variations to accommodate all levels.
During our 500 hour Fort Lauderdale HOT Yoga Teacher Training
- You will learn to teach the 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises from the Bikram series
- You will learn the Intermediate Series which is a pathway to the advanced 84 Asana
- You will learn the benefits of the postures and the anatomy of each posture
- You will learn to understand the format of the Bikram Series as well as the foundation of the alignment of this system as taught in the Bikram classes
- You will learn how to find your teaching voice and how to teach this class supporting different levels of experience
- You will learn about the lineage that is he source of this method
- You will learn the history and philosophy of Yoga
As your teachers we will guide you to find your own wisdom in your yoga practice so that you can guide your students in an effective but compassionate way.
You will also learn to teach students how to incorporate the more advanced postures into their beginners practice.
The Vinyasa part of the 500 hour Ft. Lauderdale HOT Yoga Teacher Training:
The Vinyasa Flows and Sun Salutations from the Krishnamacharya lineage will be taught by Lizzy.
- You will learn to find your own teaching voice as well as your own dialogue.
- You will learn sun salutation break downs, creating simple to complex Vinyasas
- You will learn about the history of both lineages (Ghosh and Krishnamacharya)
- You will learn general anatomy
- You will learn anatomy of the specific postures of these yoga series
- Yoga Philospy
- Yoga History
- Teaching Methodology
- Business of Yoga
- Bringing your Yoga in to the World
- and so much more…
We will give you the tools to be a great inspiring yoga teacher.
This 500 hour Fort Lauderdale HOT Yoga Teacher Training is Yoga Alliance certified.
Breakdown of the 500 hour Ft. Lauderdale HOT Yoga Teacher Training times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
9am: Bikram Method Class 26 + 2
11am – 12:30pm: Vinyasa Yoga Class
12:45pm – 2pm: Vinyasa Lecture and Posture Clinic with Lizzy
2pm – 4pm: Posture Clinic and Lecture with Pachi
4pm – 6pm: Bikram Method 26 + 2
8am: Bikram Method Yoga Class 26 + 2
12pm: Vinyasa Class
1pm – 2pm: Vinyasa Posture Clinic with Lizzy
Tuition for this 300 hour Ft. Lauderdale HOT Yoga Teacher Training is $5,999
Please use this link to fill out our application before paying the tuition.